Monday, February 2, 2009

Please Pray for My Dear Friends

Last week I had asked for prayer for my friend Niki and her baby. They were doing test for Down Syndrome. We had received wonderful news last week that everything was going well and that there was probably only a 10% chance of the baby girl having any problems. Niki had lost a baby last year and this was such good news to her. Niki and Bryan's joy was taken away Saturday. By the time they got to the emergency room Saturday the Lord had already took Niki's sweet girl to be with Him. Please keep this family in your prayers I know they are struggling with understanding "Why?"

http://www.nikiandbryanary.blogspot.com/


God is so Good!

1 comment:

A House FULL of Grace said...

There are no words. My heart hurts for Niki and Bryan. Thank you for sharing. We will be continue to lift them up.