Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I Love My Kids!



Day two on the things I love. I love my girls sooooooo much. Alycia is 17 and Kacey is 12. They are the light of my life. They both have traits from me and their father. Right now they probably don't like to hear that maybe later on it will be ok. I know the older I get the prouder I am to be like my parents.

Both of the girls are wild about God which makes me smile all by its self. Alycia has an amazing gift with kids. She has worked at a day care for nearly 3 years. She always comes home with a funny or sometimes not so funny story about a little person. Kacey has a gift with older people. She has always loved helping. They both always surprise me with how big their hearts are.



Alycia in blue w/her besties and Kacey in the hat w/her besties.


God is so Good!

2 comments:

Lois Christensen said...

You have beautiful girls. And the best is how they love the Lord, I'm sure they learned from you! Thanks for sharing the pictures of them!

A House FULL of Grace said...

Focusing on your family as the loves of your life is awesome...it is obvious from the pictures that life at your house is beautiful, and that you are the love of your girls' lives as well.