Friday, February 13, 2009

Lovin' My Church

Click to play Lovin' My ChUrCh!
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow



Well...this may go without saying. If you know me you know I am lovin' my church. I am lovin' the people inside the walls. I am lovin' the friends that make up the great congregation. I am lovin' the the vision that God has put into our hearts. I am lovin' the idea of loving our friends, our youth, our community, our co-workers and anybody else we come in contact with to the Lord. I am loving that we are a body of believers that want to be OUT in the community and are concerned with what and who is out there not just what and who is INside our four walls.

Someone this past week said "They don't care how much you know until they know how much you care." What an amazingly true statement. I know that we can't actually love folks to the Lord but if we share our love for the Lord and we plant the seeds the Lord will take over. Amen!!!


God is so Good!

2 comments:

A House FULL of Grace said...

When a church body truly is like family, God is glorified! Have a wonderful weekend, bloggy friend!

Kendra Lee said...

That is a good thing to be lovin' your church - you guys go after it for God!!!