Friday, September 26, 2008

KACEY is 12!


I can't believe that it was 12 yrs ago today that Kacey Lee Noland was born. I didn't go into labor this was a planned c-section. Even though it was planned I can still remember the butterflies that were churning in my stomach. Kenny got to go in with me unlike with Alycia. He was there holding my hand and then holding Kacey. God had blessed us with another beautiful baby girl. Until Kacey arrived we were not sure what we were going to name her. One of the names was Cassandra. We thought that would be here grown up adult name and we would call her Casey. We had tried all different kinds of spellings and nothing ever looked right to us. Not long after she was born it was so clear to us that she wasn't a formal grown up Cassandra. That name just didn't fit her...she was a bubbly, smiling, full of joy Kacey. Kacey fit her to a T. On September 26, 1996 God blessed our family with a beautiful baby girl and 4,380 days later she is still blessing us.
Happy Birthday to you (Cha, Cha, Cha)
Happy Birthday to you (Cha, Cha, Cha)
Happy Birthday dear Kacey
Happy Birthday to you! (Cha, Cha, Cha)

No comments: