Tuesday, September 9, 2008

CMA Music Fest...Ahhhh!


This is what I saw on TV.

Tonight we watched the CMA Music Fest and I loved every minute. I am already excited about next year. This is one of the highlights of our summer. The first time I went to CMA fest was five years ago. Alycia was going on a World Changers Mission Trip with our church. Kacey was so upset because Alycia was going to be gone for a week. I was trying to find something for us to do that I thought she would like. We ended up at the CMA Music Fest. The first two days we didn't even go. We had no idea what we were missing. Now there are not many minutes that we miss during the four day music concert. We get up early to be at the convention center for autographs and stay until the last performer sings in the evening. It is the most tiring yet the most fun you can have in four days. Usually after the last day we all need a vacation. I know I sleep most of the Monday afterwards.

Tomi, Alycia and Kacey with Taylor Swift.

Victoria, Tomi, Alycia & Kim - Kacey and the Bull - Kacey and Randy Travis

Watching tonight gave me a little smile on my face. I saw the girls and their friends holding up signs and singing. It started me thinking about who we'll see next year. It doesn't really matter...we all have a GOOD TIME no matter who shows up.
Kacey w/Taylor Swift's Guitar.

No comments: