Monday, September 8, 2008

Amazing Day for God!





This past week I said that I thought Saturday was going to be great day for our church and an amazing day for God. Well, amazing can not even begin to explain the feeling that I had yesterday afternoon.

Providence Baptist Fellowship (The Blue Shirts) were out in full force. We ran in the race, gave out water, sold bake goods, painted faces,made and wore balloon hats, most importantly we invited folks to church. I have never been good with inviting people to my church. Today God gave me the courage to step out and invite total strangers to Providence Baptist Fellowship and guess what...I didn't die or pass out or any of those things I thought would happen. I left the Broken Wheel Festival excited about how God had used us...For His Glory! Amen!!

Once again I am feeling very blessed and humbled by everything. God keeps answering our prayers. Doors keep opening and our congregation keeps growing. God is so Good, God is so Good, God is so Good, He is so Good to US!! :)








No comments: