Thursday, October 2, 2008

Ways to fight...Strongholds

POST-IT-NOTES
(Everywhere in my house.)

KITCHEN SINK
The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not be in want. -Psalm 23:1

STOVE
Taste and see that the Lord is good; blessed is the man who takes refuge in Him. -Psalm 34:8

MIRROR
In all things God works for the good of those who love Him, who have been called according to His purpose. -Romans 8:28

REFRIGERATOR
The eternal God is your refuge, and underneath are the everlasting arms. -Deuteronomy 33:27

WASHER
Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go. -Joshua 1:9

BEDROOM DOOR
As for God, His way is perfect; the word of the Lord is flawless. He is a shield for all who take refuge in Him. -2Samuel 22:31

NIGHTSTAND
You have made know to me the path of life; You will fill me with joy in Your presence, with eternal pleasures at Your right hand. -Psalm 16:11

SHOWER
He will yet fill your mouth with Laughter and your lips with shouts of joy. -Job 8:21

STEERING WHEEL
The joy of the Lord is your strength. -Nehemiah 8:10

MY RECLINER
O Lord, our Lord, how majestic is Your name in all the earth! -Psalm 8:9

BACK DOOR
The Lord will watch over your coming and going both now and forevermore. -Psalm 121:8

TV CONTROLLER
One thing I ask of the Lord, this is what I seek: that I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life. -Psalm 27:4

FRONT DOOR
He has made everything beautiful in its time. -Ecclesiastes 3:11

COMPUTER
Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! -Philippians 4:4

CLOSET DOOR
Christ in you, the hope of glory. -Colossians 1:27

KITCHEN CABINET
"Do not let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God; trust also in Me." -John 14:1

Put Gods word everywhere you are so you are always soaking in the word.
We need to change our thinking about the Bible. It is not just an old book with a lot of theology for us to digest. It is the Living Word of God!

No comments: