Friday, October 24, 2008

Providence Ladies

Falling in Love with Our Savior!
I was listening to the news this morning and Sara Palin was on giving a speech. It was the same ole' same ole' until I heard her say, "There are the worlds standards of perfection and then there are Gods standards of perfection and every child is beautiful before God." I just stopped what I was doing picked up the controller and hit the 15 sec button. Sara was talking about special needs children and her little boy Trig. In her voice you could hear her love for her child and other special needs children but most importantly you could hear her love for her Savior.
This weekend our Providence Ladies Group is hosting a Brunch. Our theme is "Falling in Love with Our Savior." The title says it all...we should be so in love with our God that we would stand up and say it anywhere.
God is so good, God is so good, God is so good, He is so good to me.
Come join us "Falling in Love with Our Savior."

No comments: