Friday, October 17, 2008

Thanksgiving

Aaahhh Thanksgiving...
Last week I said that I wish I had cooked some sweet potatoes and Kacey piped up and said, "you can't do that!" That's for Thanksgiving and it wouldn't be as good or special if we had them today. Wouldn't it be great if every day had the feeling of Thanksgiving. I guess if it did...Well you know it wouldn't be so special.


I was drinking coffee this morning while Wags was walking and it hit me that Thanksgiving is not far off. I love Thanksgiving! Food, fun and family. I doesn't get any better than that. As stressful as Christmas is with all of the rushing around Thanksgiving is just good family fun. A lot of cooking, laughing, parades, football and best of all leftovers. Nothing like some leftover dressing...Mmm, Mmm Good!



These pic's are from Thanksgiving 07'. They make me feel thankful and very blessed.
Well let the count down begin. Forty-one days till Thanksgiving!

No comments: