Monday, March 23, 2009




Today I have two things that have motivated me. One of them was in Sunday Morning Bible Study. We are studying in Romans 14. Do Not Pass Judgement on One Another. The verse that stuck with me was Romans 14:4-Who are you to pass judgement on the servant of another? It is before his own master that he stands or falls. And he will be upheld, for the Lord is able to make him stand.

This should take us all out of out comfort zones! Jesus talked to everyone from the very well to do all the way down to the beggar so why do we think we are any better. I sat in class and cried at all of my missed opportunities over the past years and yes, yes there have been many. But we must remember God forgives...Amen! He is willing to give us another chance and I am going to do my best for Him.

Another thing that motivated me was someone in my youth group. I had not been in youth Sunday morning so as I entered the youth area Sunday evening I noticed three groups of paper on the lockers. One of them really caught my attention. The closer I got to the locker I realized that they were prayer request. There was one for my daughter and her friend for safe travel, one for a lawn business, one for a sick child and the one that made me smile and cry was the one that said "Tusculum Hills" Wow! How touched I was that one of our kids was praying for the church that we had split from last year. My heart nearly busted open. Really shouldn't be proud but sorry I AM!!! God is at work and He is so Good!!!!

You shall not take vengeance or bear a grudge against the sons of your own people, but you shall love your neighbor as yourself: I am the LORD. - Leviticus 19:18






God is so Good!

No comments: