Sunday, March 15, 2009

My Saviour, He can move the mountains,
My God is Mighty to save, He is Mighty to Save.
Forever, Author of salvation,
He rose and conquered the grave,
Jesus conquered the grave.

Yesterday I kept singing this song and one of my friends had part of this song on her facebook status. I could not get it out of my mind so I thought I would share it along with the song as my background music today. Sunday is my favorite day of the week. I look so forward to spending time with my wonderful church family and most importantly I look forward to what the Lord has put on our preachers hearts to preach to and teach us.

Shine your light and let the whole world see,We're singing for the glory of the risen King...Jesus
God is so Good!

1 comment:

Lois Christensen said...

I love this song as well! It's probably one of my favorites right now!