Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Apple of His Eye


Our ladies group started a new Bible Study yesterday. When Godly People Do Ungodly Things by Beth Moore. I am very excited not only for the study but for the fellowship. Every time I go to one of these studies I get to know the ladies better and they bless my heart. There is nothing like fellowship with Godly Christian Women.

There is just one thing that I want to say about yesterday's study. I am the apple of His eye! What an amazing statement. No wonder we struggle with the world. The devil is always trying to get in the way of the ones he loves the most. His children.


For this is what the LORD Almighty says: "After he has honored me and has sent me against the nations that have plundered you—for whoever touches you touches the apple of his eye - Zechariah 2:8

Have a BLESSED day!

God is so Good!

2 comments:

Lois Christensen said...

I love that thought!!! Thanks for sharing it!

A House FULL of Grace said...

I love Beth Moore studies. They are deep, and rich, and TRUE. I never go away the same way I came. God is so good at revealing His truth to us, and sometimes a Bible study is just how He does it. The blessed fruit that comes from digging into His word!!!

I'll be praying for you as you digest what He has to say to you. And also that relationships forged will become richer and stronger. You are a blessing to me!