Saturday, November 15, 2008

22 years later...

He's still my best friend!


Today is our Anniversary. We have been married 22 years. I can't believe its been this many years. I still feel like we should be a young couple until I look in the mirror. Thank goodness we have grown older together. Ha!
The past 22 years have brought many blessings. Two of the best blessings in our lives are our girls. Alycia is 17 and Kacey is 12. Every time I look at them I see their Daddy's big heart and sense of humor. I hope that someday they find a husband that is as wonderful as their dad.


Kenny has always been there over the years to give a word of encouragement, a kind smile when I was down, a hug when needed, even a little harassment on occasion. He pulled a good joke on me last night. You'd think I would learn.
God has not only blessed me with a wonderful husband and father for my kids. He has also blessed our family with an amazing leader. He loves the Lord! What could be any better than that!
I am so thankful for these past 22 years and I can not wait to see what the next years bring. Good/Bad, Happy/Sad it won't matter as long as Kenny is by my side.

1 comment:

L S Fisher said...

Happy Anniversary! May you have many, many blessings in your future together.