Tuesday, December 2, 2008

I got it...

Drum roll please...The new ESV Study Bible!


I have been salivating for at least a month now. I have read about it, watched the video, read all of the reviews, told the kids I wanted it, told Kenny I wanted it, commented on it every time I saw it so that hopefully I would get it for my birthday. I think my family was sick of hearing me talk about it or at least Kenny was tired of hearing all of my oooh's and aaah's. Monday I got my birthday present 23 days early. Today was my first full day with the new ESV and I did not want to put it down. My kids were sick today so I had to love on them but if they had been healthy they would of been on their own. By the way Kenny loves it also. I think he will be getting his own soon. I guess I will be nice and share until then.

Check it out! The ESV Study Bible is amazing!

God is so Good!

No comments: