Saturday, August 30, 2008

Where did all my time go...

This past week I wrote about things that I can never find. Today one of my concerns is...Where is all of my time going? Well... actually I know. HA! A lot of my time goes to blogging because I have just discovered that I love to post and to read other peoples blogs.

I have recently joined facebook. My, My, what a mistake. This is an addiction not a networking place. I love to go on facebook and see what everybody is up to. I guess that makes me nosey. I upload pics of the kids, our church, the dog and anything else I can find. This is not something I can just do at home, my phone dings every time I get a facebook notification. I am always connected.

I don't want you to misunderstand why I am on my facebook page so much. The main reason is I can't figure out how to do things. Yes, I said it! I have a hard time figuring it out. It kills me that what takes me 30 minutes to figure out takes Kacey all of a few seconds. This past week someone sent me a piece of flair. I had no idea what that was, but I was not going to let this piece of flair get the best of me. I sat down and started punching buttons. When I finally had signed up and had my password I went to work. I wanted to make a personal button. I took a picture, uploaded it from my phone to my computer, cropped it, and wa-lah* I had a personal piece of flair. Yeah right! I think that took me over an hour. Then I think I sent it to all of my church friends. I say think because I am not sure if they got it and I hated to ask.

Blogging has been a challenge for me also, but I am enjoying the difficulties except when I accidentally delete something I have worked on long and hard. The time seems to fly by when I am blogging. The old saying "Time flies when your having fun" applies to blogging. I can't say that facebook is fun it is more of a challenge.

Oh crud! I have to go. I have to be at a ballgame in an hour. Where did all of my time go?!!


*A little humor for you. I looked up wa-lah and this is what it said.
Wa-lah an idiots way of saying Voila. Take from this what you want.

No comments: