Friday, August 29, 2008

Prayer

Wednesday afternoon I received a prayer request from a dear friend. She has been experiencing a lot of medical problems. During her doctor visit they told her that she could possibly have cancer. After I read the e-mail(and then read it again out of disbelief) I went into prayer mode. I started e-mailing this faithful group of ladies that I love. They are a bunch of prayer warriors. With the click of a button they were on their knees with me. It amazes me that within seconds you can have hundreds of people praying. Today we received great news. No cancer and her surgery went well.

God is so Good to us. He is faithful to listen. You know sometimes as a parent I get frustrated with all of the questions from the kids. I put my hands up and say lets have a little quiet time. God our Father would never ask us for a little quiet time. He is waiting for us to come to him with our prayer request. He is also ready to hear about our great day.

Dear God,
Hey today was great! You blessed us with some wonderful news about my dear friend and her family. Thanks for all you do for me and my family God. I just feel so lucky to have you Lord. Amen

No comments: