Monday, August 24, 2009

Helllloooooo!!

It has been so long since I have posted or even read much on here. Oh how I have missed my daily encouragement. This past month there have been many things that have happened in the Blessed household! Lots of beginnings, lots of ends, and many tears both of joy and sadness. I will as the days go by fill in all of the blanks. There have been times that I have been so overwhelmed that I didn't even know where to start...so I just didn't. I have realized that God places everything in my life for a reason...whether it good or bad HE is here for me and my family and we are stronger because of HIM!

Today I just really wanted to say Hi! I am back and looking so forward to once again blogging of daily life in the Blessed household!

I spent a lot of time this morning catching up...Oh what a BLESSING you all are!!!


(Right here I had a little music to help you start your Monday! His Grace is Enough!!!! Praise God! ) Well I could not get it to show up. (If you know song...sing to self!! lol!) If you look at the rest of the blog...all of my music is gone...not sure why. If you know leave me a note! Have a blessed day!


HIS GRACE IS ENOUGH!


God is so Good!

9 comments:

Shannon said...

Your music is playing. Sometimes that stuff just gets a load up glitch and goes back to working. Many times my dashboard will say "You are currently not following any blogs" and I gasp in fear! LOL! Anyway, I am thrilled to see you back. I have been wondering about you.

Kendra Lee said...

Yea!!!! Missed you!!!

Lois Christensen said...

Been missing you!!!!!!!!!!! Glad you're back!

L S Fisher said...

Good to see you online again!

BECKY said...

Hey Debbie!! Welcome back sweetie!! Yeah, we all get thrown some curve balls sometimes by this thing called life, but somehow God just brings us through, strengthens us, and shows us how He was in it with us. May He bless you with His peace, and refresh you in your spirit!

(((HUGS))) and love,
Becky

BECKY said...

Hey Debbie, You ok gal??!! Been missing you again! Let us know, OK?
Love and hugs,
Becky

Liesa said...

WELCOME BACK DEBBIE.
I WAS GONE FOR THE MONTH OF SEPT. DUE TO MOVING, ETC. I MISSED ALL MY BLOG FRIENDS TERRIBLY. YOU ALL ARE SO ENCOURAGING!!!
HAPPY DAY TO YOU AND YOURS.

Lois Christensen said...

Missing you!!! Are you at least on Facebook?? Drop me a line and let me know you're okay!!

prashant said...

Sometimes that stuff just gets a load up glitch and goes back to working

Web hosting india